Meet us at the ESHG
ServiceXS will be present at the ESHG, June 8-11th in Paris. Visit our booth (#634) to meet ServiceXS, to discuss possible projects or to find out more about our technologies and applications. We give away a free Exome at the ESHG: contact our booth personnel for information and conditions.
A selection our Human Genetics and Clinical Diagnostic applications are:
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- With proprietary data analysis packages and data provided in LOVD format
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
- Custom or Standard Target enrichment
- Father-Mother-Child Trio-sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- expression analysis
- mRNA (re)sequencing for cSNP detection or alternative splicing
- miRNA/small RNA discovery and quantification
- rRNA depletion
- deepCAGE sequencing
- Metagenome sequenicng
- Microarray-based DNA Methylation profiling
- specialized protocol validated for FFPE samples
- Microarray-based gene expression analysis, specialized protocols available for:
- FFPE samples
- low yield RNA samples (from 500pg RNA) for Illumina/Affymetrix arrays
- globin reduction protocols for the HumanHT-12 BeadChip
In clinical diagnostics and human genetics, the highest quality is required from a service provider. Careful handling of valuable and rare patient material is needed, and high quality data at an affordable price will be provided. ServiceXS (GenomeScan) is a professional service provider with an ISO 17025 accreditation scope. We are transparant in which services are covered in the accreditation scope, and what we can deliver.
Contact us for more information, or visit our booth (#634) at the ESHG 2013.