At ServiceXS, innovation is one of our core values: we introduce new technologies, services, and applications on a regular basis. Our new services are thoroughly tested before their commercial launch. In advance of each service introduction, we analyze robustness of any new assay, determine quality parameters and deliverables. Furthermore, we make sure our service staff is well-trained, and has the experience and know-how to provide excellent support.
Instead of only using our in-house control samples, ServiceXS developed a program of which the research community benefits as well!
The EarlyXS program
Prior to the introduction of a service, we will open the service to a select number of customers. EarlyXS experiments are performed in close consultation. For sequencing projects there are possibilities to collaborate on data analysis: either our in-house staff can analyze your project or you will be invited to analyze the data together with our dedicated Support and Development Specialist at our facility.
The data generated with the EarlyXS program will be used to define the new service's quality parameters and deliverables. Recent examples of successfully completed EarlyXS studies are:
- Introduction of a new platform:
- Pacific Biosciences: Third Generation Sequencing
- Agilent's SureSelect: Target enrichment
- Introduction of a new kit:
- NuGEN Ovation PicoSL WTA kit on Illumina Gene Expression BeadChips
- LifeTechnologies WT labeling kit on Affymetrix Gene Expression arrays
- Introduction of a new protocol:
- EvaGreen chemistry on our Fluidigm platform
- GeneTitan WT labeling
- Globin reduction for microarray experiments
ServiceXS is open to new ideas, Research & Development projects and other innovative initiatives. Please contact us for more information
- Be the first – implement a state-of-the-art technology or product in your research project
Low costs – ServiceXS offers an attractive EarlyXS discount
Excellent support – close consultation in advance of, during, and after the project