With our PacBio sequencing service you get access to the comprehensive and innovative ultra long read sequencing technology of Pacific Biosciences, in combination with our experience, quality assurance and expertise.
Advantages of the ServiceXS PacBio sequencing service:
- one of the first European service providers to offer PacBio sequencing
- experienced and well trained technicians and project managers
- our entire lab is compliant to strict ISO 17025 guidelines
- offering unbiased and extensive consultancy
- ability to help you select the best sequencing platform for your project
- standard and custom bioinformatic services available
PacBio sequencing is one of our next generation sequencing (NGS) platforms. Therefore it is possible to outsource your hybrid assembly sequencing project to 1 service provider.
What we offer:
- standard genome sequencing (ideal for bacterial and other small genomes)
- closure of incomplete genome assemblies
- complete genome assemblies
- accurate characterisation of large structural variations
- unbiased genome coverage - balanced coverage and minimal GC bias
- target sequencing - circular consensus
- SMRTbell library format
Consultancy: Your ServiceXS project manager or sales representative is able to advise you which library types and run lengths are best suitable for your type of application. Also data analysis options will be discussed in advance.
We start with a quality control (QC) on the samples before commencing the experiment. Sample requirements are described in our service guidelines. After the input QC, sample prep experiments will be performed according to our standard operating procedures (SOPs). Subsequently, the resulting libraries will be validated. When purity, fragment size, yield and concentration are according to our specifications, we will procreed to the actual sequencing experiments.
After the run(s), the project manager will assess the quality of the run: data QC. When the generated data fall within the specifications, the data analysis will be initated or the data transfer will take place. You will be updated regularly on the progress of your project throughut the duration.
The maximum deliverables of this relative new service are constantly improving. Contact us for the most recent expectations and the data analysis possibilities.
Contact and consultancy:
Read more about Pacific Biosciences sequencing technology and the applications or contact us for more tailor-made consultancy or more information about this service.