Fluidigm Corporation develops and distributes systems based on the unique properties of Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFCs) to precisely control fluids on a nano-volume scale. ServiceXS offers CNV-analysis and gene expression analysis on the Fluidigm supported platform.
ServiceXS was one of the first Service Providers for Fluidigm services and therefore has a lot of experience with the technology. We offer services on the BioMark for the following applications:
- CNV analysis (see picture below of the Dynamic Array)
- Gene expression analysis (see picture below of the Dynamic Array)
Features and Benefits:
- Throughput increase - 24-fold increase in throughput over 96 well microplate systems. Produce up to 9,216 real time qPCR reactions in one single run!
- Ultra-low reaction volume - 10 nl reaction volume per assay, saving valuable sample material and reagent costs
- Reliable - Use of golden standard Taqman® chemistry or EvaGreen
- Excellent results - Equivalent reproducibility and dynamic range of detection compared to conventional systems