Next Generation Sequencing
- Multiplatform sequencing service: HiSeq2000 / PacBio RS II / Ion Proton
- ISO 17025 accredited service provider
- Customer oriented consultancy and service
- Guaranteed data output
- Proprietary data analysis pipelines available
- Illumina CSPro for sequencing and Corelab for Pacific Biosciences
Our Sequencing Applications:
Depending on your needs we use the PacBio RS II or the Illumina HiSeq2000 for optimal results. Applications vary from de novo sequencing, SNP discovery and variant calling, amplicon sequencing, gap closing, hybrid assembly and more.
Exome sequencing is a great way of analyzing the coding sequence, without the costs needed for whole genome sequencing. Get more coverage and analyze more samples by focusing on the exome. Standard panels available for Human and Mouse.
Next to the standard panels, like human/mouse exome, we offer custom panels for your region of interest. Available targeting methods are Agilent's SureSelect (on the HiSeq2000) or circular consensus sequencing (with the PacBio RS II).
Get access to de novo sequencing or resequencing mRNA, and optional protocols for depletion of rRNA. Sequence to detect novel and rare transcripts, discovery of small RNAs or quantify the gene expression.